Monday, August 17, 2009

And it begins!

August 17th is not only my birthday, but also the birthday of my new Glyph AH mule.

Starting Cash: 100g00s00c

I purchased ~300g worth of Icethorn to mill down and create a starting supply for him... I got extremely lucky. Normally I would just sell the Snowfall Inks for 11g each, but I decided to make some Darkmoon Cards (7 of them).

The results:



2x Four of Prisms
1x Ace of Nobles
1x Four of Nobles
1x Six of Nobles
2x Eight of Nobles

Yes! Then I used the Ink of the Seas to create a medium assortment of random glyphs.

1 comment:

  1. Though I don't really like that you are spending your inks on cards as I consider it to be such a small profit it's not worth the risk, but it will be interesting seeing another scribes view on how to make gold with glyphs. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete